Sunday, October 11, 2015

Kya Likhu

Today I thought writing about my experiences I
had in last couple of days but couldn't decide
what to write..
Should I write about that guy who gives away his
half eaten food to a ragpicker standing there and
then appreciates himself for doing charity?????
Should I write about his insensitivity??? Why
don't people try to adjust in others frame of life
before harming ones dignity!!!!!
Should I write about that small kid who was
waving his hand for getting an XUV parked so
that he gets another half eaten plate or half
drunk cold drink,???? Should I write about that
man who was not helping an illiterate person
rather trying to make him ashamed of his
illiteracy while transactions from ATM??? Should
I write about the different categories which
creates the basis of division in India and make
Indians more riled?? Should I write about that
article in which a journalist from Shillong was
asking," Do we feel safe to express dissent under
MODI RAJ???? I am afraid not"??
Should I write about that girl who quickly
collects the scattered onions from the road and
gives it to her mother with enthusiasm????
Should I write about beef,guns,secularism and
India???
Experiences kept increasing and I remained in a
fix..what to write..and then I remembered an
essay I had read in class 10th written by Harilal
Pannalal Padumlal Bakshi ji "KYA LIKHU" and
realized that an artist never dies...

1 comment:

  1. This is good, consider me as your admirer. A true admirer, respect your way of writing.

    ReplyDelete